There are many ways to pick a winner at the dogs, discover your favourite this summer at your local Greyhound Stadium.
Maybe you go with number 5 after your favourite perfume, or you read the form to help you pick a winner. Whatever you decide you're guaranteed a great night out with good company, delicious food & drink and exciting entertainment throughout the night.
How will you pick your winner at the Dogs this Summer? Here’s a few ways:
• Get all nerdy and study the form! Each of the six greyhounds in a race will have detailed lines of form on the card. Learn how to read them with our ‘How to read the card’ guide & dazzle your friends with your expert knowledge!
• Look out for the local tipsters recommendations – you’ll find them at the top of each race in your race programme. Don’t let the others in on the secret and impress them with your skills!
• Keep an eye on the Tote screens dotted throughout the stadium – they’ll show who the other racegoers are fancying in each race. Maybe they know something you don’t!
• Let’s face it, at a minimum of €1 Stake, Tote betting is all about the fun so don’t get bogged down in the technicalities. Got a lucky number? Then why not give that a whirl.
• It’s all in the name. Greyhounds have some really great names. Maybe there’s a speedy so and so, a bolt or a fast doggie in the race. It’s not exactly scientific but maybe they’ll live up to their name.
Why face having to choose between a restaurant, a bar or entertainment for your summer night out? You can have it all with a Night at the Dogs.
Choose your local Greyhound Stadium from the list below to find out more:
CURRAHEEN PARK, CORK - Friday & Saturday nights
SHELBOURNE PARK, DUBLIN - Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights
GALWAY GREYHOUND STADIUM - Friday & Saturday nights
LIMERICK GREYHOUND STADIUM - Thursday & Saturday nights
MULLINGAR GREYHOUND STADIUM - Saturday night & Sunday afternoon
NEWBRIDGE GREYHOUND STADIUM - Friday night
KINGDOM GREYHOUND STADIUM, TRALEE - Tuesday, Friday & Saturday nights
KILCOHAN PARK, WATERFORD - Friday & Saturday nights
Our stadium restaurants are glass-fronted, meaning you'll never miss a minute of the racing action. There's also TV screens throughout for that close up view.
Our chefs and restaurant team take great pride in preparing and serving the best food.
All of our restaurant packages include:
Restaurant & Racing packages are available to book now from only €19.95 per person.
Choose your local Greyhound Stadium from the list below to book your restaurant and racing offer now:
CURRAHEEN PARK, CORK
SHELBOURNE PARK, DUBLIN
GALWAY GREYHOUND STADIUM
LIMERICK GREYHOUND STADIUM
MULLINGAR GREYHOUND STADIUM
NEWBRIDGE GREYHOUND STADIUM
KINGDOM GREYHOUND STADIUM, TRALEE
KILCOHAN PARK GREYHOUND STADIUM, WATERFORD
Don't fancy a meal in the restaurant? Don't worry, you can still enjoy a great night out at the your local Greyhound Stadium.
Admission can be booked in advance, or you can pay on the gate.
Adult Admission including race programme - €10
Student / OAP admission - €5 (Valid ID required)
Got a group? Be sure to check out the fantastic group offers we have available!
Talk to us today about planning your night at the dogs this Summer. Call us on 061 448 080 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.