Fun for all the family in Limerick
Family St. Patrick's Weekend Special Offer
Only €29.50 for Family of 4
Treat the family this St. Patrick's Day with a great night out at Limerick Greyhound Stadium. Our special offer treats you to a great family night out for less than €30 for 2 Adults & 2 Kids.
This family package includes:
- Admission for 2 Adults & 2 Children (Under 16)
- 2 Race Programmes to follow the exciting racing action
- 2 Adult Meals* (Regular Beef Burger (2oz) & Chips)
- 2 Kids Meals* (Sausages or Chicken Tenders & Chips)
- Soft Drinks served with meals
*Meals served from Fast Food Area
Book your family St. Patrick's weekend activity in Limerick now
Got a question or prefer to speak to us? Call us on 061448080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions apply
- Available Friday 16th & Saturday 17th March 2018
- This offer must be pre-booked. Additional people, food and drink may be paid for locally on the night at normal stadium rates.
- This offer does not include reserved seating
Greyhound racing is one of those rare occasions that all the family can enjoy together. And the fact that the races take place every twelve minutes or so means that children, in particular, have plenty to keep them interested.
It’s a great way to celebrate a First Communion or Confirmation in the family – not to mention birthdays, anniversaries or any other family occasion.
Mums and Dads can sit back and relax and enjoy a restaurant meal with drinks and betting service to the table, while the kids can enjoy special child-friendly restaurants menus at very reasonable prices. Or simply have a ball watching the action and enjoying a choice of food from our fast food outlets.
For an extra special memory of a great night out, contact us in advance and get a shout-out from the race commentator - or you can even have a race named after your family for a small fee!
Fun.ie Family Visit to the Dogs
One of the Fun.ie team brought his family to a Night at the Dogs recently. Why not check out his family's experience of the night on the Fun.ie Blog.