• ATM on ground floor
• Disabled Parking - 6 disabled parking spots & additional can be organised upon request
Ground Floor : Main toilets on ground floor next to main bar include (male/female/wheelchair toilet). Also male/female toilets on ground floor beside the coffee dock.
First Floor: Main toilets beside main bar (male/female toilets). Additional toilets in restaurant area upper level include male/female/wheelchair toilets)
Second Floor: (suites floor): Male, Female & Wheelchair toilets on hallway
• Baby Changing Facilities
• Free Wi-Fi – Available throughout the stadium
• Wheelchair Facilities – Lift on all floors & wheelchair accessible toilets on all floors
• Lost Property – On a race nights contact the night office on the ground floor at the main entrance or after an event call Stadium reception on 061 448039
• Food and Beverage – Range of food & beverage options throughout the stadium Ground Floor: Bar and both Food Hall & Coffee Dock
First Floor : Restaurant with 400 seated capacity & 2 bars open to the general public attending
Second Floor: Seven corporate suites. Main Oaks suite has private bar & smoking area while the remaining six suites have all bar service to the rooms.
• Full range of Sky Sports Channels including racing channels